Our participants provide us with key learnings and insightful feedback following every programme.
Here are some of the top 5 key learnings from a recent presentation and storytelling programme.
- The importance of the SCQ method in defining the problem and setting a clear route through to findings and conclusions
- Understanding the story pyramid and how to apply it effectively
- Creating a narrative that helps to shape a coherent storyline
- Steps to determining the key stakeholder and creating intimacy
- Ensuring the ask is clear when presenting
If you would like to find out more about our Presentation and Storytelling Skills programme please click here.