Openside have four key principles that guide our behaviours and the way we work with our clients at all times:
For our clients, this means:
- We will be confident – but never arrogant – about what we say and believe in.
- We will always treat others how we’d like to be treated ourselves.
- We will treat you with utmost respect and we expect this respect to be reciprocated. We are not ‘just another training firm’ or a ‘supplier’.
- We will not be afraid to challenge the way you think. We won’t accept your status quo without judgement.
- We will offer our point of view even if it’s uncomfortable for you to hear.
- We will push you to be the best you can be.
- We will always try to act with empathy, emotion, humility and respect.
- We will not take ourselves too seriously. We will often laugh with you and frequently at ourselves.